Friday, April 15, 2011

The Road to Pittsburgh






































So we are on the road heading to Pittsburgh to work for the summer. We have been cruising since 7 am and will be arriving in Lincoln Nebraska Shortly. Lunch time we called ahead and ordered food to go from Winger's in Rock Springs,WY.
To be honest it was delicious and hit the spot! Man we have a good time on road trips giggling and chatting, we sure are best friends. For some reason (i actually know why, its cuz i had a huge week of work, moving Jon and Haley Egbert then moving ourselves) but I was narcoleptic today haha! Here is a little taste of my day's events: sleep- wake up- read- sleep- wake up- sing with soul then fall asleep mid sentence, Ty laughed and woke me up- talk- sleep- wake up and I've been up since. Tyler's events: drive- sing- drive- laugh- drive - chat- drive -smile- drive, he's a great driver :D overall its been a good day until the dinner stop. We stopped at a gas station in North Platte after eating Subway. I went in for a soda and the lid wouldn't go on the foam cup very good. Meanwhile, Tyler got out to get some gas and the pump wouldn't work then he got back in the car and there was absolutely no power going to the car, he popped the hood and the battery was disconnected. I got back in the car and put the drink in the cup holder and Ty grabbed it and the silly lid popped off and made a mess. I was sitting there with a computer and my camera on my lap putting pictures on the computer so i could use my memory cards so I was in an awkward state. I wiped it up and went back to work on formatting my memory cards while Tyler tightened the battery lead. He got back in and asked if i had a chance to wipe up the soda and I told him I did then I looked down and saw there was soda around the cup holder where I had already wiped it down with a wet wipe, I looked at the foam 44 oz cup and there was a slit in the cup! I grabbed all the napkins out of my glove compartment and picked up the cup, Ty ran inside and got a new cup. After that little fiasco we decided to hightail it out of cursed North Platte. We love you all! I'll keep you posted and get some photos up here asap :D
Love,
The Sannar's

4 comments:

  1. Road trips are fun when you're with your besty! haha Sorry about the soda mess--you guys made pretty good time to Lincoln. We were going to go to Craigo's last night, and Gannon said, "With Kelsie and Tyler", and we said, they are driving across America. He got a little upset and confused. We miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you guys selling alarms or pest control or something????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys made it safe!!! Have a wonderful Easter weekend. Keep this thing updated. It is fun to read and keep up whichyall!! - Love you guys. Posted by none-other-than the notorious BIG J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! I just love you guys! We miss you! But are glad you are doing well :) ♥

    ReplyDelete